爛。人生

W.C.I.L.S LINKS

Google Result will Show Up after Blog Posts.

Custom Search

2011-02-02

Paris Menswear Fashion Week A/W 2011 - JULIUS - the Best of [ halo; ]




Rawr! Rawr!  Rawr!
I eat fashion up
Models better run.
- marion

 
marion's view
on


1. Smoky Mist made the Runway Show of JULIUS.

2.Japanese Designers know Goth better.

3.JULIUS total won Rick Owens this time.

4. Boy with Dog Choker will be the next kool thing.


5.I have to say,
after we saw all these 20 diferent menswear shows,
both of me and Romain,
we still think
"JULIUS" did the best collection of this season,
so I really need to recommend you here,
and I think you really have to
Go check this collection out.




Thanks to
the Designer of JULIUS

You show us
the best collection
of this season.




Photo taken by marion Fann






No comments:

free counters