爛。人生

W.C.I.L.S LINKS

Google Result will Show Up after Blog Posts.

Custom Search

2011-02-02

Paris Menswear Fashion Week A/W 2011 - Dior Homme - Walk Idiot Walk




"Pussy is Blind, Fashion is my Drug."
- marion Fann


marion's view
on


1. Red and Gray actually look good together.

2. Wide hat is the best way to cover spots and wasted.

3. Crystal droplights are too showy than catwalk.

4. Boy with over long hair is still on trend.

5. Honestly, since Hedi Slimane left Dior Homme,
I never really focus on Kris Van Assche works,
cause I only believe in Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane,
but after I saw this season collection,
I think Kris Van Assche
really bring something nice back to Dior Homme,
Good Job, Kris!!!




but,
I still miss Hedi Slimane,
when you will continue your design work again!?





Photo taken by marion Fann





No comments:

free counters