爛。人生

W.C.I.L.S LINKS

Google Result will Show Up after Blog Posts.

Custom Search

2011-02-05

Happy Taiwanese New Yeah! - Sada is back on stage.




2010 X-Mas Holidays // Fann Sisters in Poland Day 1

Good Old Time in Poland with my Super Kool Sis "Sada",
we had our New Year Eve Counting with her friends there in Poland,
that was wild as usual.



God Damn,
I miss my sis so bad,
since last time we met,
it's already been one month,
and now it's Taiwanese New Year moment,
it just makes me miss My Family more and more,
I miss my Kool Dad, Mom and Sis,
When would we meet together again!?
I miss you.




Photo taken by Fann Sisters





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog rocks!!! What kind of camera do you use?? Such nice quality photos cool cool yeah yeah

Who Cares if Life Sux said...

To Anonymous:

Thanks for Loving,
WE ROCK, YEAH!!!!

Point-and-shoot camera<3


wish
marion
OOO

ΥΠЭТΙИG said...

Hello marion!

I'm miraki from taiwan, it kinda shocked me that you are also come from taiwan!(haven't met such cool taiwanese)
I love all the pictures you took, and wondering the brand of the camera you use, can you tell me?

Who Cares if Life Sux said...

給Miraki:


謝謝你的支持和喜愛,
我跟妹妹SADA都是台灣原住民,
但是我們到了不同的國家留學,
我在法國,SADA在波蘭,
所以為了記錄我們的生活,
我們一起創立了這個部落格,

至於照相機,
我們部落格一開始是數位相機,
之後開始轉用一般膠卷傻瓜相機,
現在你看到的就是用傻瓜相機拍出來的,


Love
marion
OOO

free counters