爛。人生

W.C.I.L.S LINKS

Google Result will Show Up after Blog Posts.

Custom Search

2010-12-16

We're Girls in Fashion.





AHA!
This must be one of my best memories of my life,
I got "Field Trip" with my class this monday,
it's kinda V.I.P style,
cause it was like 20 persons share one 60 persons tour bus,
so it was almost like a Huge Private Bus for all of us,
and it took 5 hours to
get the visiting place* from Paris,

During the time On the tour bus,
Me, Sara and Olivia,
we were almost bored to death,
so we tried to make ourselves Fun,
then we found some really wierd things to do
like really the thing
we never think about to do it in usual times,
and those drawings you see now
are one of those things we did on the tour bus,
this was really funny,
we had so much fun there.



*Visiting Place:
"Belles-Roches Couture"

is a French based luxury garment factory,
They make clothes for some major brands like "CHANEL".





No comments:

free counters