爛。人生

W.C.I.L.S LINKS

Google Result will Show Up after Blog Posts.

Custom Search

2010-08-28

Fann Sisters's Summer Trip: TOKYO JAPAN






Damn Damn Damn!
I really want to back in the days
when we were in Tokyo Japan,
 after our Asian Cities travel,
we still think Tokyo is the best Asian City to visit,
even it's quiet expensive over there,
but Japanese treat people very Politeness
and Tokyo is sucha Clean city ever,
I mean compare to some other major capital cities,
Tokyo really lay stress on it,
 and it amazed us a lot.

but there's one thing
I still can't stand it
when we were in Tokyo,
that is
when Japanese peddle goods in the streets,
I really don't like the voice when they yell,
it makes me hate it so much.


                    - marion



Photo Taken by Fann Sisters



  

No comments:

free counters