爛。人生

W.C.I.L.S LINKS

Google Result will Show Up after Blog Posts.

Custom Search

2010-06-18

Under the Dry Sea, Dream come True.



17062010

K-Rabbit(aka marion)
+
T-Snake(aka Sada)
+
R-Dragon(aka Romain)
+
A-Monkey(aka Aske)

We visited a very special Aqarium in Paris,
the name of the Aqarium is

LOL!
I didn't notice that we got sucha Kool Aqarium in Paris,
anyway, we got so much fun there.
After the Aqarium,
we joined a nice dinner with Sara,
she recommended us a Nice Chinese Resto,
I think I will come back to that Resto soon again,
BTW,
on our way to meet Sara,
We coincidentally found the Korean Cultural Center
near by the Aqarium,
and we said "Anyohaseyo!" to the staff in there,
that was Sooooooo Koooooooool!!!


hmm-
the only sad thing is my sis "Sada",
she went back to Warsaw tonight,
I already miss her now,
but no worries,
because we are gonna meet each other soon again.


Photo taken by Fann Sisters



4 comments:

ces-fils-qui-nous-remuent said...

ahah i love these pics, funny
also great outfits

Who Cares if Life Sux said...

To Ces-Fils-Qui-Nous-Remuent:

Thoese Fishes are so funny,
and thanks for loving.

Kasia D said...

nice pictures even though I don't like fish. I love your blouse, where is it from? Warsaw says hello ;)
Kasia

Who Cares if Life Sux said...

To Kasia:

Fishes are the most funny beautiful animal ever, you should try to love them, the blouse i wear is from a second-hand shop in Paris,

Love
marion
OOO

free counters