爛。人生

W.C.I.L.S LINKS

Google Result will Show Up after Blog Posts.

Custom Search

2010-04-13

Since marion's ginger life...




BTW,
I dyed my hair in Ginger last month,
and the funny thing is
I actually made me a promise,
I told myself
"I'll stay in black for awhile.",
apparently,
It's not easy for me to keep this promise,

Especially,
when I saw a girl,
she actually had light brown hair,
but she dyed her hair in dark black
plus she draw her eyebrows in thick black
with a nasty piercing on her face,
that was the most Gross thing I ever seen in my life,
so, when the moment I saw her,
I decided to break my promise.

 and that's why my Ginger Life began...



P.s.

I went to see Jenny Wilson's gig
for "Les Femmes S'en Mêlent"
on 27th March 2010 in Paris,
and that was Awesome!


Photo taken by
marion



No comments:

free counters