爛。人生

W.C.I.L.S LINKS

Google Result will Show Up after Blog Posts.

Custom Search

2010-04-25

Drug/ Free/ Youth

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


the Pix are all about
the making of Vice FR Photoshooting
by Irwin Barbé + Venus in Fürs

in Warsaw.



Photo taken by Fann Sisters
in Warsaw



marion's Sharing:

=== 
 I am above clouds, and looking up at the beautiful blue sky,
I feel so small, small enough to miss you is also very weakness,

People always separated from the things they love,
then back to those helpless dispensable,
 
I have just found that tears are weightless,
it's always stuck in my disappointment and separation,
and when it came out that moment,
I don't know why, I felt like only my body left over,
is it because my soul flying to your side!?

 
My soul is above clouds, and looking up at the beautiful blue sky,
and say good-bye to my empty body which is going away from you,
my soul still keep flying and searching for you...

But when the moment my tears dry,
my soul just return to my empty body,
then convince myself to be strong,
but actually "Strong" is just a "Sham".

                                                                                   - marion 
===


I remember one year ago
I wrote this short theme with tears
on the airplane way back to Paris
and it just after I said Good-Bye
to my sis from Warsaw,

For me,
It's always so hard to
say Bye to someone I care,
 But I knew
"All good things must come to an end."


I still wish one day
I will never ever say Good-Bye
to anyone I Love.


No comments:

free counters