爛。人生

W.C.I.L.S LINKS

Google Result will Show Up after Blog Posts.

Custom Search

2009-10-25

Teacher! Let's take a Rest!



17-09-2009

I was on my way home from Art Library in Paris,
and I met all this street musicians,
they performances their gig on the street of Paris,
I was carrying a 10kg bag when i filmed this video,
and I just figured it out this sentence
"One minute on Stage takes Ten years of practice"

yah! I have worked hard recently,
I went to Library to looking for my Inspiration,
cause I got the new school Project to do,
cause this time I want to have something different than I done before,
so this time it will be another Challenge for me.

all these Ill and Exhaust now, will be Worthy later!!


Video and Written by marion

1 comment:

Du côté de chez Swagg said...

this sentence is sooo truee

free counters