爛。人生

W.C.I.L.S LINKS

Google Result will Show Up after Blog Posts.

Custom Search

2009-09-18

MANDARIN MSG


i think all these mandarin thing happened to Romain,
just because of i used to talk with my parent on the phone,
and he used to listen to it,
so now he like to act when i talk to my mom,


and this is the MSG in mandarin,
he tried to read it to my Parent,
LOL! do you understand what he said,

he said:
Mr. Fan and Mrs. Fan,
this is my place,
we are in Paris,
wish you a nice evening,
Good-Bye!


and this is (with Sacha Ver.)
Sacha is Romain's Boyfriend,
he's always try to learn Mandarin from me,
and he did learn fast,
so impressed!

Photobucket


Taken by marion

2 comments:

DEER said...

how lovely these paris boys!!

yabi

Who Cares if Life Sux said...

well,
how can i say,
because they are Parisian.

free counters