爛。人生

W.C.I.L.S LINKS

Google Result will Show Up after Blog Posts.

Custom Search

2009-09-20

Life is too many rules that we hate it, made it, and did it.








Are there too many rules in life ?
or it's just the things you want to do and you don't want to do?
or the things you have to do and you don't have to do?

sometimes, I hate it a lot.
sometimes, I need it a lot.
sometimes, I do it a lot.
sometimes, I even make it a lot to someone.

dunno why...
Life is juts too many things I don't want to do but I have to do...
I hope i can grow up like I've never grown up,
that I can always have a heart and mind like those kids do.
there's no more rules and no more making rules in their world.
Just do what you wanna do though!!


pix taken by Sada with this thinking mind.

(( btw, the 1st pic is Taiwanese good luck charm. The print is so beautiful and peaceful.))


No comments:

free counters